Skin contact: take off contaminated clothes and rinse with plenty of flowing water.
Potassium persulfate eye contact: lift the eyelids and rinse with flowing water or normal saline. See a doctor.
Inhalation: quickly leave the scene to fresh air. Keep respiratory tract unobstructed. If you have difficulty breathing, give oxygen. If breathing stops, give artificial respiration immediately. See a doctor.
Ingestion: drink enough warm water to induce vomiting. See a doctor.
Potassium persulfate is the basic raw material for manufacturing various potassium salts such as potassium carbonate and potassium persulfate. The glass industry is used as a clarifier. The dye industry is used as an intermediate. The perfume industry is used as auxiliary. Pharmaceutical industry also used as a laxative, treatment of soluble barium poisoning. Potassium sulfate is a commonly used potassium fertilizer in agriculture, with a potassium oxide content of 50%, commonly known as "baikali" in Taiwan. In addition, potassium sulfate is also used in glass, dye, perfume, medicine and so on.
Inhalation, ingestion or percutaneous absorption are harmful and irritating. Chronic manganese poisoning can be caused by long-term inhalation of the dust. In the early stage, neurasthenia syndrome and nerve dysfunction are the main symptoms. In the late stage, tremor paralysis syndrome occurs. The occurrence of manganese poisoning can cause great harm, the impact is not only the physical health, but also affects the daily life. It is necessary to actively do a good job in the prevention of manganese poisoning, and the corresponding treatment of manganese poisoning is also very critical, which needs everyone to pay attention to and take relevant measures.